RE: [TCML] Refurbished Coill

Hi Ruben,

On top of living in Australia, I am out in the middle of nowhere, so I know how hard it is to source parts!
$10.80 seems quite high, I paid about $4/m for 3/8 copper pipe on Ebay, however local price was about $8/m. Another suggestion is to go around to all the plumbers and refridgeration mechanics in your area, see if they will let some go for a slab of beer or something. . .

My caps were also off of Ebay, however you must be careful as there is a lot of cheap chinese stuff on there. Some of it may be ok, but you often get what you pay for.

hope this was of some help and wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas and New Year!

Matt Reid