Re: [TCML] Another MMC question. / MMC-chart

Hi Kurt,

No problem. I can do it this weekend. If I get a chance, I'll also run numbers for the 0.1uF type cap. It's not as widely used, but depending on configuration might come in handy once in a while.

Take care,
Bart

Kurt Schraner wrote:
Hi Bart,

thank you, for taking the effort to create the updated chart.
It would be nice to have the chart for the 50Hz coilers too. If giving some help to newbie coilers, it's just easier to talk, when such a chart is at hand.

Cheers, Kurt