Re: [TCML] Form materials, losses, carbon tracking, sealing

I'm not so sure if using paper concrete forms is such a bad idea if you take care to make a careful selection and remove the "inked" layer, properly dry and varnish the form. For example, here is a picture of a 12" by 48" coil built by Dr. Spark producing about a 8 foot spark. This coil uses a cement form and has produced arcs in excess or 14 feet with no problem!

http://www.drspark.org/images/wwt2007/1281.JPG

Spark on!

Woo

dr.hankenstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx