Re: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

My meters shown here:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/meters.jpg

Have a plastic scale which is glued in. Some are
metal, which is easier, since they aren't glued in,
but rather they are screwed in. I've done both.

Anyway, you could print on adhesive backed label paper
(which any printer can do), but I just used plain old
printer paper. I used glue-stick to affix it to the
scale, then reattached the scale to the meter. In
other words, I stuck a label over the old scale.

Adam