Re: [TCML] MOT supply

Hi Ben,
If I ever get around to it, this will be my third coil.  I'm pretty
hesitant on beginning as I don't have a lot of knowledge on DC coils,
and don't have the means to build a stable rotary spark gap. So until
I do some studying on this kind of coil (and get some money), I won't
go much farther than rolling the idea over in my head.

My first priority is to get my 'big' 6 inch coil back in operation as
I had a pretty bad cap failure after getting 54 inch sparks.
Unfortunately it can be difficult to acquire the money for my hobbies
as a full time student at 16.

Michael