Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

Yea, if you have access to a scanner, or even a camera really, you just need
to put it in some sort of picture editing software and change the numbers.
then just print it out and put it over the original label.  I don't really
know much about the electrical part, because it seems to me that pushing 200
amps through a 1-5 amp scale is a bad idea.  if you need me to, i could
probably help you out since i'm less than a 30 minute drive.

good luck,
drake