Re: [TCML] Matching analog panel meters

If you get a matching pair, but with the wrong scale
on the amp meter, I had real good luck opening up my
0-5 amp meter, removing the scale, scanning it, and
doctoring it in Microsoft Publisher. I now have a
0-150 amp scale.

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/meters.jpg

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/controller11.jpg

Adam