Re: [TCML] Q,,question

While I was joking, I never meant it as an insult. In
fact, I WAS half-way serious about a possible way to
handle the edge corona. While it may seem like too
much trouble for most of us, consider the following:
How many people would seriously consider fabricating
their own spun-aluminum toroids, winding their own
"variacs", or even winding their own pigs? Yet some of
our very own list members have not only done the
above, but have done so elegantly.

Adam