Re: [TCML] Re: [UK] Coiling in the Media

Jeff,

   Maybe if we turn this into a for profit mailing list everyone will clam up when they have a new or innovative idea and try to squeeze a buck from it. Of course that will make hunting a little harder. I think Peter is in it for the science and fun of it. Thanks Peter -cool stuff!

  Scott

Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Peter,

Great work!

I hope you're getting paid. DC's production companies are well funded and
you should be making $$$ from these gigs. If not, there is a line producer
somewhere that has pocketed the funds that DC gave them to give to you.
Something to think about. ;-)

Jeff Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil.com