RE: History Re: [TCML] Kids class Project

I was waiting for someone to bring up the scalability of DC electrical
transmission.

We have quite a few DC long-haul lines in the USA and Canada.

What was implied in my "not being able to scale" comment was "given the
level of technology available to Tesla or Edison at the time".

Cheers!
Dave

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:41 AM