Re: [TCML] pole xfmr - Information Unlimted

Does the owner of IU not subscribe to the list?  Maybe he'd like to chime in
but I'm going to have to agree with Timka on this one.  Back when I was a TC
noob I bought some plans off of IU and they were first of all TERRIBLE.
Secondly, they required you buy most of the components from them
(conveniently), and they also gave no real tips as to how to build some of
the parts nor assemble them!

my 0.02
drake