[TCML] Parallel sparkgaps for lower losses

I haven't tried this yet but the simulations look very promising. I wanted to open this up for
a friendly discussion on the list.

If we could run two sparkgaps in parallel we could conceivably lower over all sparkgap resistance and losses. But parallel gaps won't sustain them selves, one gap will fire and drop the voltage
 across the other to the point that it can't ignite. I have successfully ignited and maintained
multiple parallel gaps (16 in fact) using resistive ballasting by using a resister in series with each gap. However most of the energy was dissipated in the resistors (not good for us).
However if we use a specially designed inductor / transformer we could relight the second gap
 if it goes out and provide voltage impulses to keep them both conducting and distribute the current between the two gaps. (maybe)
The concept is if we wind an air cored transformer whose primary and secondary are each equal
 to the TC primary inductance. Two windings side by side on the same form for a high "K" but wired opposite to each other. One end of the pri and sec of this ballets transformer connected to one end of the TC Primary, the other end of the pri and sec of ballets transfo connected to a separate sparkgap then back to the tank cap.
In operation if one gap goes out the ballets transfo will create a voltage spike in it's other coil comparable to the charge voltage in the tank cap and relight the gap that went out and maybe provide voltage impulses to keep it from going out in the first place. When like currents are
flowing in both the ballets pri and sec the inductance cancel out and don't affect TC tuning.
Circuit modeling show significant increase in tank currents from reduced gap resistance and a corresponding in crease in output voltage with no other changes. This is only circuit modeling the real world maybe different. But I thought you guys might be interested in this. Maybe it will work
maybe it won't.

David