From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of resonance
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:34 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] capacitors

As an ex-marine I'm always honest.  Integrity is a way of life for me.

The Maxwell cap series will work in any pulse duty application and is
specifically designed for nearly 100% voltage reversals, hi-Q, no internal
corona, and other factors.  My friend, Bob Cooper, who visits me in Tucson a

few times every winter (his mom lives here) claims it's the very best design

for TCs.  I do believe him because I have been using them for over 30 years
in coils and have yet to have a single failure.  Many of the coils run in
museums 6 days per week with 3-4 shows per day --- and never a failure after

over 30 years.

Th;ey were originally designed for govt work but work excellent for TC use.

I'm not in WI in the winter so I can't give you a part number at this time.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com