RE: [TCML] Kids class Project

Thanks!

My thought was that while other people were looking at building samples of
Tesla's technology, it might be better -- and more understandable to the
Muggles -- to see how much Tesla's work has influenced our way of life.

Here is the Radio that he invented: BAM!

Here is the Fluorescent Light that he invented: BAM!

Here is just the top surface of the entire 60 Hz. Polyphase power
distribution grid that he invented -- a motor: BAM!

That Edison guy?  OK when he had a lot of technical support but really not
that innovative when it came to original ideas -- and he got really pissed
and vindictive if someone else had a better idea than his...

And Edison's dream just did not scale -- either up or out.

I would love to see a photo of the exhibit when it's up for display.

Take care -- Dave

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
7:31 PM