Re: [TCML] Kids class Project

LOL, I'm actually 44 and have been coiling for over 10 years. The requested advise was for my girl friends daughter who has choosen Tesla for a class project. She will write a detailed report but she asked me about some kind of model, display or project to go with it. Thanks to everyone for their support and advise.
Sincerely,
Tony