[TCML] Mini Arizona Teslathon

It was a rainy, dismal day here in Arizona today as my buddy Glenn and myself drove to the Ham Fest in Mesa. That would soon change with a visit to Dr. Spark's  lab where we hooked up "Litt'l Red" and the "big bi-polar coil" to a guitar and a synthesizer....Wow 120db of audio spark! (Ear protection required) Although I do lack in musical talent, Dr. Spark did manage to captured some of the fun on video. Please click on the links below and enjoy!

Spark on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY0El9RPMwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XPAu5b8YBk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8rJ3rn1O0