Re: water pipe RF ground. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 23:13:51 -0500
From: Glen McGowan <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: water pipe RF ground. (fwd)

Will a counterpoise work if you live on the second or third floor?  For some
reason I had it in my mind that a counterpoise had to be laying close to
earth not suspended in mid air (relative to earth ground).  I suspect a fair
bit of education is heading my way.  :D

I used a counterpoise briefly in my garage until the water/gas pipe caught
my eye. I'm actually clamped on where it physically comes up from the dirt
into the house.