Re: water pipe RF ground. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:30:09 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: water pipe RF ground. (fwd)

Hi Scott,

To check it, measure the resistance from ground to pipe. In an apartment
there's just not a good RF Ground available. It's either copper piping,
mains ground, or a counterpoise. None are ideal. Water pipe and mains
ground both have a possibility of coming in contact with others in the
apartment complex. A counterpoise does not and might be a safer solution
from a human safety standpoint given the limited options.

Take care,
Bart