Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:35:39 +1000
From: T476202 A. Wang 2007 <tangara_02@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)

In Australia its type E for electrical fires. C is flammable gases...

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Tesla Coil Firehazards (fwd)
>Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:53:31 -0600 (MDT)

Advertisement: Telstra’s Next GTM Network - now on Pre-Paid. Find out more.
www.spreadthegoodstuff.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fclk%2Eatdmt%2Ecom%2FOAT%2Fgo%2Fnnmsnnxg0080000046oat%2Fdirect%2F01%2F&_t=765565283&_r=Telstra_FFF_Prepaid_Hotmail_Email_Taglines_JuySep07_Aug&_m=EXT