RE: V11.1 for JAVATC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:08:43 -0500
From: Mark W. Stolz <mark_w_stolz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: V11.1 for JAVATC (fwd)

Tony,

You've seen my MMC array which uses strings of 15 for a 30kVDC rating and
has been running fine for years.  That livespan vs cost decision is a hard
one sometimes. :)

Mark Stolz
Pearland, TX
http://teslacoils4christ.org/

>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:39:08 -0700
>From: Anthony R. Mollner <penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: V11.1 for JAVATC (fwd)
>
>Hi David,
>   Well, that seems to be what I've discovered as well. Now it's time to
>put
>a s@#t load of CDE caps together. What's the consensus on the voltage level
>for each string? I have heard of some guys running those 942C caps right at
>the transformer AC output, in my case 15kv but, that really doesn't sound
>wise to me. On the other hand, running strings of 21+ will cost an arm and
>leg and various other body parts that I'd like to hang on to! So, what does
>everyone think would be nice and safe?
>
>Tony

See what you’re getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507