RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:29:37 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Hi Dave,

>     How would a GLASS lense focus 'radio frequencies'?
>     Hint:
>      I used to do EMI/RFI for a living.

Did you work with glass lenses laminated with reflecting film?
Do you know for sure that the recorded street light images are
even focused?  One thing is certain, the shutter was closed when
the camera was turned toward the street light.

> >It is also likely that many of the striations above the coil
are also
> >radio frequencies from excited gases.
>     Or out of focus blurs from the street lamps off the top
load...

Or swamp gases reflecting off Venus, etc etc.

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute