Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:32:03 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

>> It is likely the camera took its photo normally, but after
>> the shutter closed the CCD was still recording.
>
>After thinking about this some more, I think we can learn
>something useful from this.  If anybody on this list is so
>inclined, they could find a lens material that filters more than
>just visible light, but also wider range of frequencies.  It
>would be patentable and saleable to camera manufacturers.
    Or, perhaps, understand the ways cameras can be 'fooled'.

>Apparently, the resonance phenomenon behind the street lamp
>portion of the image, and the resonance phenomenon behind the
>striations in the haze are similar processes but with different
>materials and different resulting frequencies.  The orange haze
>must be a radio light source caused by the resonance of the gases
>near the top load,
    Must?
    Might be many things, including, but not limited to
     diffuse refelction of street lamps.
     oddly rendered corona

> and the camera CCD happens to be sensitive
>enough to pick it up.  I'll bet nobody watching the Tesla coil
>saw any kind of haze over the top load with their eyes.

>Engineering coils to produce different photographic light effects
>could open a new extension for Tesla coiling with both practical
>and artistic results.  Didn't Tesla develop a method for
>producing light in the middle of a room and even over a city?
     With lamps, yes.
     I do not recal 'free floating light' being claimed.
     The Colorado SPrings Notes have some interesting thoughts
     on phtotgraphy by spark discharge.  (Read, however, carefully:
     some of the pix are plainly described as DOUBLE EXPOSURES.)

     best
      dwp