Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:57:51 -0400
From: Daniel Kline <daniel_kline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]

My guess is that the closest orange line was created from a
back-reflection of the streetlight onto the camera lens itself. If
that's the case, it would explain how the line seems to be in front of
the tesla coil: the streetlight image was reflected from the back
surface of the camera lens to the front surface, and that's what the
camera saw. It wouldn't take very much movement at all to 'skate' the
reflection all over the camera lens. I used to have problems when first
making holograms, from the same effect.

Dan K.