Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 19:44:11 -0500
From: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Hey David,

Did you and DC work out the details of the rortary gap motor voltage and
single phase or 3 phase? I thought DC is running a 3 phase gap motor. I
just want to make sure things go smooth at the Teslathon, your coming
from along ways away, if you need help to keep from dragging a bunch of
stuff up from Tn. I might be able to help. I would love to see alot of
the list memebers come to DC's. All I am trying to do is help DC to take
on alot of people coming this year. I think he is going to be
overwhelmed and might need some help. He will enjoy to the max. The
first time I went to the Teslathon(05) I was hooked. Now I'm throwing 13
to 16' arcs off of a 9" coil that was on DC's slavage table. It's a
awesome event.

Stan

Much Passion for Arcs and Sparks,
Stan