Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:42:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: C. Sibley <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mysterious Streamers (fwd)

Scott,

My gap is a synchronous rotary running at 240BPS, located in the base of the coil.

Here is a picture taken from the opposite direction the same night:

http://wackorama.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/tesla-august-2007.jpg

I'm 99.9% certain the "phenomenon" is due to a street light, along with a long exposure time, accidental flash and camera movement.  See my other message with another similar picture from the same session.

Curt.