Re: Multiple Frequency (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:08:10 -0400
From: Rich Winders <rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Multiple Frequency (fwd)

o ok its been while since i did the expirement i new it has something to
do with height but thanks

i think i understand. so basically you can but the
bigger the coefficent from the fundemental freq there is less energy
transfer efficency. so basically you would never really need to use it
unless for what ever reason you wanted to waste energy or step down your
power