Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:57:43 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Dr, all,

Green Monster is topped with a huge, removable 12 x 56 toroid
of aluminum ducting that I obtained from McMaster-Carr. It's
a bit stiffer and more durable than standard Home Depot dryer
duct but still rather fragile. I may go ahead and try to bring it any-
way since it's designed to fit on my coil and retuning the primary is
somewhat difficult but I'm sure that one of your 12 x 48s would fit
the bill nicely, too, if I decide to bring the Green Monster "decapitated" ;^)

David Rieben

PS- Finally had 2 consecutive <100 degree F days here in Memphis,
"only" 95* F (35*C) last 2 days, time to break out the winter coats :^)
But the weatherman says back to 102 tomorrow (Wednesday). Hopefully,
the weather will cooperate for the Cheesehead 'thon, though, with no rain
or sweltering temps.