new coil builder training on JAVATC (fwd)

I plan on doing a short "workshop" on the use of JAVATC especially for
new coil builders and those who have never used this program before.  I'm
thinking around 2:30 PM on Sat. afternoon, so if you are interested in
learning JAVATC be sure to COME EARLY!  JAVATC is a great coil designer
that makes "what-ifs" very easy.  You can vary pri cap and # turns to
match the components you might have on hand, and then determine the
correct configuration to get the best overall design.  I plan on doing a
complete 6 inch dia. secondary coil design from scratch to show how it
works.  May also do a 20 inch dia. coilform design.

I will be at the shop anytime after 12 noon, but not before.  If you come
on Fri we will be here all day setting up goodies.  I plan on giving a
pontoon boat ride on the upper Wisconsin River around 5 PM.

Dr. Resonance