Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:47:56 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Cheesehead TeslaFest, aka Lightning on the Lawn, is on Sept. 8th at our
shop, E11870 Shady Lane Rd., Baraboo, WI.  Off I90/94, 55 miles north of
Madison, WI) take exit 92 for Wisconsin Dells.  It's approx 3 hrs north of
Chicago, IL on Interstate I90.

The hotel we are using this year is the Dells Creek Motel --- small but
clean rooms and close location to the interstate hwy.  We have set up a
special rate for the weekend $59/ night x 2 night min.  --- Fri & Sat nights
are both required.

It's located at 501 Wis. Dells Parkway which begins at the exit 92 off
I90/94.  Go north approx 1 mile after exiting at exit 92.  Dell Creek Motel
is on the right side of the road.   For reservations call 608-253-7301 and
be sure to tell them you are booking for the TeslaFest.

Our shop is located 2 miles south of the exit 92, and then 2 miles east on
Shady Lane Road.

Also, one of the very best Italian cooks in the country has a small
restruant directly across the street --- R Place Italian Restruant.  His
sauces are probably the best you will ever taste.   As you can tell, I'm a
bit biased, but I have never found better!!

Anyone who comes in on Fri should tell me as I plan to take a group on an
Upper Wisconsin River (Upper Dells) pontoon boat ride around 9:00 AM on Sat.
morning.  The upper Dells on the river is totally awesome --- 70 foot high
sandstone cliffs with 50 foot wide pure sand beaches below.  One of the most
scenic river rides in the midwest.   I have a 24 ft pontoon so we can stack
approx 16 persons on board.   We will meet directly behind R Place Italian
Restruant at 9:30 AM.   We could also perhaps do an "evening cruise" down
the river at Friday around 5 PM if everyone is in and settled by 5 PM.  You
can reach me via phone to advise at 608-356-3647.

We plan on running Big Bruiser at the full 125 Amperes this year so should
produce 32 foot long sparks --- 30 Amps more than last year due to the
larger series power reactor which is now being wound with #4 AWG hi-temp
wire.  We fried the 6 AWG coil last year after approx 45 minutes of combined
operation.

If you have a coil, any size, or any other interesting high voltage devices,
ie, plasma globes, etc., haul them along --- we have a lot of lawn space.

Wisconsin Dells is also the midwests largest tourish mecca.  They have a
zillion things to do on Fri or Sun including the world's largest outdoor
water park, the world's largest indoor water park, world's largest go-kart
track, great antique and craft shops, and lots of other nice things to do.
You can even take a ride on WWII "ducks" that fly in and out of the water
and go a a combined 5 mile river/land cruise.  It's a great place to "hang"
for a few days.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com