Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 13:15:54 -0500
From: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cheesehead Teslathon Details (fwd)

Hey David,

Cool that your coming up for the Teslathon, try this link for a map and
hotels.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=+E11870+Shady+Lane+Rd.&city=&state=&zipcode=+53913

Are you bringing Green Monster with? Sounds like a bunch of people are
going to come this year.

Stan