Re: first coil issues (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:35:51 -0700
From: huil888 <huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: first coil issues (fwd)

Hi Bart -

I think there may be a slight miscommunication here .......

Proximity is a synonym for "nearness" or "closeness".

"Increasing the proximity" would mean reducing the distance between the two
objects, or bringing them closer together.

I think you meant "increasing the distance" between the primary and
secondary.

Regards,
Scott