Re: first post (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:32:34 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: first post (fwd)

I calculate Cres value, and then go 1.3 x Cres.   Good performance and nice
active streamers.  At the max of 1.6 x Cres the streamers are brighter but
the transformer is struggling to recharge the cap so the streamer appearance
is not "actively flowing outward" from the high voltage terminal.  It is a
matter of appearance and personal preference, but I really like the 1.3 x
Cres for "best display" off the high voltage terminal.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com