Re: first post (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:30:51 -0000 (GMT)
From: huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: first post (fwd)

Not true.

The Maxwell #37667 caps (.03uF, 35KV, double-ended case) are rated at 500
pulses per second. However, the "design" voltage reversal is only 15%.
These are continually listed on eBay by Alltronics, and show up from time
to time from other sources.

The PPS rating of these caps has come up several times in the past, and
someone has a scan of the Maxwell data sheet on their website. I
downloaded a copy a year or two ago and have it on my home PC.

Scott Hanson