vacuum tube construction. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:02:40 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: vacuum tube construction.

Hey guys.
     We build all sorts of things for our coils, capacitors, hand wound
transformers, all kinds of ballasts, Has anybody tried to build a vacuum
tube for a tube coil?  It sounds slightly crazy, but several of us, with
varying degrees of success have built plasma globes, Geisler tubes, etc,
which require a vacuum (although they are generally backfilled some with
noble gases).  If you were building it yourself, you could make it rather
large, to drive a rather big VTTC.  Just curious.
Scott Bogard.

Now you can see trouble…before he arrives
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507