RE: Jacobs ladder in parallel with Tesla Coil output (fwd)??? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:29:30 -0400
From: Rich Winders <rwinders_3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Jacobs ladder in parallel with Tesla Coil output (fwd)???

Somthing to ask about your little addition.  Has any one ever tried or
thought about putting a jacobs ladder in parrelle with a TC output

Im guessing that the high freqncy and capactience of the toriod would
make it irregular .Kinda like putting a capcitor in series with a jacobs
ladder . you get lots of sparks a the bottom of the ladder but no
climbing or long smooth arcs