Re: pain from coil strikes (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 11:13:19 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pain from coil strikes (fwd)

>>Before doing  this "trick", talk to people who have done it
>> for many years.

>    Question for the biographers: Did Tesla regularly
     one would need a defintion of 'regularly'...

> conduct current through his body?
     According to various sources (O'Neill(?) Prodigal
     Genius, also, If i recall, Cheney, Man out of time):
     Yes.

     It was the 'norm' at the time for public demos to be part
     of science, more so than now, or immediately after.
     Also, duering 'The War of the Currents' demos on AC were
     done.  (one might say fudged.)

> Is this suspected as contributing to his dementia in later years?
     I would 'suspect' (8)>>) this to be unanswerable, beyond
     speculation.  I would speculate: not.

     best
      dwp