Re: HV accident (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 18:38:31 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV accident (fwd)

No, not at all.  We all experiment carefully, do a lot of reading, and use
intelligent approaches to our hobby.

Running open X-rays and 120 kV power supplies in open air without bleeder
resistors qualifies for an immediate Darwin award.

Darwin awards are usually only received by idiots.  Or, dead idiots.

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com