Re: indication of good tuning (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:44:38 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: indication of good tuning (fwd)

I agree with most of this but not that "Neon is especially receptive and a
good choice" (over fluorescent).  I have shown clearly that for small
equivalent tubes with equal aerial size, that fluorescent is more sensitive
which after all are designed to run at a much lower voltage once started.
http://tesladownunder.com/Solid%20State.htm#Neon%20and%20Fluoro%20tubes
Peter