RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:15:49 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

Hi Ed,

> 	Many of us have looked at your pictures and find
> nothing other than what we would expect of the discharge of
> that upper terminal with the discontinuity around the middle;
> nothing to suggest standing waves.

But not one of you have produced your own photo demonstrating a
replication of the phenomenon.  In your mind, you believe you have the
answer.  But in reality, you have produced nothing.  I have a physical
experiment and the theory to back it up.  As for "nothing to suggest
standing wave," do you even know what a standing wave is?  Do you
truly see "nothing" to suggest a standing wave in the photo?

> As for the "steady" aspect of the streamers that is also
> typical of lower power discharges of the lengths you mention.

Streamers?  What streamers?  Do you know what a streamer is?  Where in
the photo do you see a streamer?  Let's see you replicate a discharge
pattern like the one I did on one of your coils.  If it is as you have
said in the past, this coil is poorly designed, then why can't you
just put random parts from your coils together to replicate it?  Also,
if this coil is poorly designed, why does it calculate to have such
high performance characteristics?

You constantly throw out a bunch of nonsense in your arguments by
creating fictitious facts.  That is the only way you can "debunk" this
coil.  You deny the evidence presented, you ignore the calculations,
you talk about things that aren't even there, what are you really
trying to do?  Build the coil for yourself.

> Did you ever try
> disturbing the air around the upper terminal, either by
> blowing on it (if you weren't worried about getting your face
> too close) or using an electric fan?

Of course, I did.  Nothing changed.  I wanted to know as much about
this discharge as I could.  I was curious as to why I would get so
many discharges when I was expecting no discharges at all.  My goal
was wireless power transmission.  At that time, however, I didn't
fully understand the physics behind Tesla's longitudinal wave concept.
Then after spending years reading Tesla's work and developing my own
physics model, things started coming into focus.  It was when Bart
Anderson ran an analysis of the coil and told me the third coil was
acting like a capacitor that it finally clicked.

But at that time, I did notice the very strong electrostatic field in
the room, which is hardly the characteristic of a poorly designed
coil.  And as you and I discussed back then, the coil itself turned
into a very strong electrophorus.  Once again, this is not something
you would get from a poorly designed coil.

You guys need to accept that I have done something you have not and
provided a working demonstration of Tesla's longitudinal wave wireless
broadcaster.  It needs to be perfected and also I need to build a
working receiver, but it is a working demonstration of the
broadcaster.  I beat Soljacic by five years on this technology.

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute