Re: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 18:28:40 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

Hi Peter,

>> However if you wish to post the details of your unusual and poorly
>> performing coil...

Let's see if you can get any of your poorly performing coils to
produce standing waves on the top load.  Until then, your personal
opinions have no place in determining the direction of science.

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute"

	The voltage is the same everywhere on the top load and the streamers are emanating from the two spots on the it where the voltage gradient is highest - the part farthest from ground and the region around the equator where there is a bulge - exactly as one would expect.  Why do you believe the streamers demonstrate standing waves?  A better question is why should we believe it - we know you do, when there's a simpler conventional explanation?

Ed