Re: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 20:53:18 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

Colin,

    What a "party pooper"!!  If you continue to  insist on injecting reason
and reality into otherwise rousing discussions of  longitudinal waves, folks
will start to suspect you of being a Muggle ;^))
    While for myself, I was unable to see any  connection to longitudinal
waves in the URL cited below, perhaps we should take  a more Jungian approach. To
paraphrase old CJ: "If a man claims to have had a  religious experience, the
only valid conclusion you can draw is that he has had  a religious
experience." Likewise, if one person claims they have seen a  likeness of Elvis in a
Rorschach test, or another claims he has seen evidence of  longitudinal waves in
his TC experiment, you can only conclude, according to  Jung, that that was
their experience.
    When a person says,"There is no question in my mind  that I am correct.."
you must accept that as THEIR reality. That  others do not see a reasonable
connection does not change this  subjective truth. This is precisely why
science demands independent,  disinterested corroboration, and in many cases even
double-blind tests. As Will  Alcock once said, "Convincing yourself of your own
correctness is trivially  easy. It's that rest of the world that's a bitch and
a half."

Matt D.

In a message dated 8/1/07 1:48:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,