RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:40:09 -0500
From: David Thomson <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: TESLA'S WIRELESS TRANSMISSION SCHEME (fwd)

Hi Colin,

> If you want to keep putting forward the same old line about
longitudinal
> ion/plasma waves in air (which I believe many on this list consider
to be
> blatant pseudoscience),

Many on this list do consider it to be pseudoscience, but that is just
an unfounded personal opinion.  There are others on this list who see
it as valid, verifiable science.

> then I'd ask you to reconsider providing an
> explanation for why the easily demonstrated damping effects of
neutral
> collisions and thermal motion don't dominate the very weak
electrostatic
> forces between the low density of ions in air.

I would have to see the actual experiments you are talking about to
respond to this request.  As for actual experiments demonstrating
electrostatic standing waves (longitudinal waves of ions) in a three
coil system, I present my own work:
http://www.tesla-coil-builder.com/FlatSpiralSolenoidCombo.htm

There is no question in my mind that I am correct since I can
physically produce the phenomenon to which I am referring.  Have you
considered that before forming your own personal opinion?

Dave

David W. Thomson
Quantum AetherDynamics Institute