Re: MIT wireless energy transfer etc. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 02:26:45 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MIT wireless energy transfer etc. (fwd)

> > . . . selective editing was used to mislead the faithful. . . .

Come on guys,

Can I remind everyone that one day we'll be able to argue the authenticity
of some of Tesla's claims off-list, on the grounds of his last laboratory or
in the Stanford White building, Wardenclyffe, largely due to the part of
Gary Peterson and his "faithful" efforts to help make this possible.

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2