TCs in music videos - was: neon rings around secondary?

Hi Brett, all,

I recall seeing a segment of a Milli Vanilli video a number
of years ago where there was an actual large Tesla coil in
the background behind the performers spouting out big
sparks. I only saw a few seconds of it and never saw it
again but what obviously caught my attention was that the
actual TC itself could be seen throwing out some nice
streamers in the background. I seem to also recall once
seeing a Luther Vandross video where they showed some
pretty good shots of Tesla like HV discharges throughout
the video although I don't think that it actually showed the
TC itslef. BTW, these artitst selections do not reflect my
taste in music (I'm more of a classic rock fan), but just as
with any other die hard coiler, arcs and sparks always do
catch my attention ;^)  Sorry, but I can't remember the
names of either of these two songs. I'm sure that there are
probably other music videos out there that employ the use
of Tesla coil discharges for special effects that I am unaware
of too, but that's the two that caught my attention.

David Rieben