Re: Equi-drive vs. standard drive, was SGTC

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx In a message dated 4/28/07 10:08:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bart,

It was the equi-drive circuit that Richard Hull was using.  I can't remember
exactly offhand.  I'd have to look it up in my old notes.

John

Hi John,

I remember when you did these experiments. Do you remember the circuit hook up?

Take care,
Bart

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.