Tube Question

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I've never been interested in VTTC's, but I just found
a Machlett ML 6420 tube, complete with water jacket,
for free. Would this be suitable for a VTTC?

I also found another tube that appears to be a 5000
volt 10-750 MMFD variable capacitor. It's lableled
UCSLPS-750, though most other markings have worn off.
I couldn't find much Googling for it. Does this have
any possible use? The fellow who left all this good
stuff behind had a plasma tweeter that used one of
these.

thanks
Adam