Re: my digital tc tuner

Original poster: "claudio masetto" <claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes Bart, you are right. I use a Bournes pot in my TCT and it is very well constructed. Very expensive though.

Claude.
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: my digital tc tuner

Yes, multiturn pots are our friend with a TCT. I use the Bournes p/n 3540S-1-103. This is not a trimmer pot, but a good quality 2W pot. The power rating is not the reason to use it. It's the mechanical structure of the pot that makes it perfect for replacement in the TCT. It's high quality so spendy ($13), but it's worth it and makes a great replacement for the 10k pot in Terry's TCT (or anyone's tuner). Terry's pot had a switch off position (audio taper). To use the multiturn pot, just install a separate little on/off switch.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "CajunCoiler" <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>