Re: my digital tc tuner

Original poster: Ben Buxton <bb@xxxxxxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Good Job Ben!! Excellent approach. When I use my TCT, I typically adjust the TCT to the coil then walk the TCT over to my workbench and measure the output with a frequency meter. Same difference, except you've got it all in one package.
Great job!
Bart

thanks! It was when I started demoing the coil away from my place that I found that carrying a freq meter everywhere was annoying (not to mention most DMMs dont have backlightng). Now I just need the one device with the coil.

Ben