Re: Tesla the man

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

There's nothing stopping anyone from creating an
unmoderated (uncensored) list. Since it will be
uncensored, you'll have to deal with the constant
barage of ads for college degrees
for sale.

There's also nothing magic about a listserver. If a
couple of dozen people want to exchange ideas, and
they don't want to bother with setting up a list, they
can simply create Groups and add themselves to each
others' address books, then Send to the Group, and/or

Adam

> Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>