Re: top load height

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Are these recommendations based on empirical evidence
(trial and error) or was modeling done. I have two
toroids for my coil, and am wondering if there's an
easier way than trial and error for finding the ideal
heights for both. While I have the ability to adjust
both, it's a bit of a pain that takes a while. The top
of my secondary is 80" high. To make matters more fun,
I can set my lower toroid where it needs to be, but my
larger upper one has to be raised to use, and lowered
to fit in my garage door.

I have a 10-3/4" secondary, a 6" x 24" and a 8" x 34"
toroids:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/coil09.jpg

Adam

arationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline>http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMMartagline